Recruitment for Hokkaido Ski Club 2019-2020 Niseko Winter. SKI, SNOWBOARD AND CROSSOVER INSTRUCTORS
Hokkaido Ski Club are looking for confident and experienced ski, snowboard and crossover instructors to join their small and dynamic team for 2019/2020 Niseko winter season.
As a member of this bespoke boutique snowsports club, you will provide guests with superior instructing and concierge services in Niseko and at other Hokkaido resorts. You will work alongside a highly experienced and professional international team with the potential for long-term career options.
- min. 36 months of snowsports instructing experience (Eligible for Sponsored Skilled Labour Visa - preferred - or a holder of Working Holiday Visa)
- Fluent in spoken English
- Additional conversational language skills: Cantonese, Chinese-Mandarin and Japanese are highly preferred
- Strong experience in the customer services, sales and/or tourism industry
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Highly flexible and adaptable to client needs
- Works well within a team environment
- Self-motivated and organised
- Have an International Driving Permit or eligible for one
- All Mountain Season Pass
- Subsidised accommodation
- Training under industry professionals and trainers
- Staff Phone
- Access to company vehicles
To become a part of the leading snowsports company in Hokkaido, Japan, please send your cover letter and full resume to the Snowsports Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
FB: Hokkaido Ski Club